Re: [orca-list] using orca with social media

On Thu, May 05, 2016 at 05:19:16AM AEST, Krishnakant wrote:

Twitter has become more accessible with orca is it?
I am too happy to know it.
Can you please give me some hints on how I can use it?
For example how can I read replies to my tweets and how do I retweet some
thing?

I have found the corebird GTK twitter client quite usable. Could do with
some pollish, but usable.

I will always favour dedicated desktop apps over the web app any day of
the year.

Luke