Re: [orca-list] using orca with social media

A couple of suggestions.
get the f123 browser extension which improves FB and a fw other sites a bit.
I do use the mobile sie for FB some, but usually with elinks. It can remember your password and handle
cookies well enough. Note I do not use text based
browsers with orca, only with speakup in consoles.
Twitter is pretty good now, not so resource intensive as FB it seems, but I have not actually check lately.
Often the standard FB site works pretty well for me, but I am not a big fan.
My favorite way to use FB was a cmdline program that FB broke when they changed their api(s) last summer.
Also, for sharing content there are excellent browser extensions. The one I use and find quite painless is
shareaholic.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Mark Peveto wrote:
Wed, May 04, 2016 at 11:40:38AM -0500

Hi all,
I'm not really happy accessing Facebook with firefox and orca.  Best option, other than changing browsers.
That one's off the table.  LOL!
Thanks folks.
Mark