Re: [orca-list] using orca with social media

if you decide to try the F123 Access extension for Firefox and Chrome, the place to get it is:
https://F123Access.com/

Best,

On 05/04/2016 04:11 PM, B. Henry wrote:
A couple of suggestions.
get the f123 browser extension which improves FB and a fw other sites a bit.
I do use the mobile sie for FB some, but usually with elinks. It can remember your password and handle
cookies well enough. Note I do not use text based
browsers with orca, only with speakup in consoles.
Twitter is pretty good now, not so resource intensive as FB it seems, but I have not actually check lately.
Often the standard FB site works pretty well for me, but I am not a big fan.
My favorite way to use FB was a cmdline program that FB broke when they changed their api(s) last summer.
Also, for sharing content there are excellent browser extensions. The one I use and find quite painless is
shareaholic.