Re: [orca-list] using orca with social media

Well it is combination of every thing.
If facebook had followed a few more accessibility guidelines, then life would have been better. I am building a web application and there are a few moderately intence ajax calls and javascripting is at work.
But 99% of all that works very well with Orca.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.