Re: [orca-list] Weird characters in Calc

Hi Jean-Philippe.

I cannot reproduce the problem here.

Looking at your debug.out, I am not seeing any weird characters. Because
the debug.out contains what Orca is sending to the braille display, my
guess is that the problem is not in Orca or in LibreOffice, but in some
component related to braille. This would be my suspicion just from what
you provided. But recently there was a similarly reported problem from
another debian user:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/orca-list/2016-April/msg00200.html

After some going back and forth with him trying to get to the bottom of
the matter, including using his document and his settings files, I still
couldn't reproduce the problem, and my debug.out results matched his.

I don't know if Jordy got to the bottom of his problem or not, though I
suggested he ask on the brltty list.

--joanie