Re: [orca-list] Weird characters in Calc

Sorry for the previous empty mail. I forgot to add the message content. Please see below.

On 05/02/2016 09:46 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
Hi,

On Calc 5.1, Orca 3.20, I experience that when I move or enter some
text, beyond Calc is slow (known issue), I see weird characters on my
braille display. They blink, or just cover the regular word, well they
strongly complicate using braille in Calc. I don't know if it's known,
due to Calc or whatever, I hope the attached file will help.
See http://manager.accelibreinfo.eu/debug-2016-05-02-21:33:57.out

An idea?
Dear Jean-Philippe,
I can reproduce the issue on LibreOffice 5.1 too.
Unfortunately, I cannot determine if it's an Orca or a LibreOffice bug because I don't understand how to get the text inside the cell with Accerciser.
Does anyone can help us ?

Best regards.

--
Alex ARNAUD