[orca-list] ot: eclipse non-orca related bugs

Can anyone using mars test that:
1 - enable folding of everything or almost everything including members,
not sure if that is actually relevant to the case.
2. Create a class with a constructor and a method, and one field above
all of this.
3. Save file and close it.
4. Open a file, and try to press enter under the class field to add a
new one. To ensure you do what I do, try creating a javadoc comment and
then under it start typing to create a private field.
Somehow it happens that, while I type "private" and then press space, I
somehow get moved to a constructor and what I type next lands there. I
even sometimes lose a javadoc comment on constructor along with the
field I was trying to add. It is either a strange bug or feature, not
related to orca, but I actually wanted some blind people to confirm that
or explain what it actually is.