Re: [orca-list] Keybinding to toggle debug logging (was Re: atril document viewer)

Howdy,

> I was wondering if we might have a keybinding to quickly toggle debug logging? that's an awesome idea. i could provide this functionality as plugin for orca if you want (until there is a other solution).

cheers chrys

Am 16.03.2016 um 15:23 schrieb Nolan Darilek:
On 03/16/2016 08:33 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Please do not do so. Huge debug.out files are hard to go through. Having
small files which only contain what I have requested make it easier for
me to see what is going on.

Related to this, I was wondering if we might have a keybinding to quickly toggle debug logging? If I could line up a buggy situation, press a key, capture a quick debug log then toggle off logging, you'd get smaller logs. We'd have an easier time capturing them, and I wouldn't be vaguely paranoid that maybe sensitive data like a notification or something else slipped in while I was setting things up to fail, as it were. :)