Re: [orca-list] Call for some last-minute major-issue testing before the .92 release

On Saturday 19 March 2016 05:48 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey all.

Subject pretty much says it all. I should have done the .92 release
tarball Monday. I could have gotten away with doing it Wednesday. But I
had some other work to do (webkit, ARIA, etc.). And I wanted to fix some
of the issues you've reported before I did the release. And now it's
Friday. Oops.

Webkit?  that is really interesting.
If we have some work going on with webkit accessibility it is going to be very pleasing.
What parts are to be tested?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.