[orca-list] Call for some last-minute major-issue testing before the .92 release

Hey all.

Subject pretty much says it all. I should have done the .92 release
tarball Monday. I could have gotten away with doing it Wednesday. But I
had some other work to do (webkit, ARIA, etc.). And I wanted to fix some
of the issues you've reported before I did the release. And now it's
Friday. Oops.

I am choosing to interpret the start of code freeze as "after the .92
release" rather than "on Monday the 14th." So when I roll the release, I
really will not have any excuses to break code freeze. As a result, if I
have badly broken something today that a release would be unwise, now
would be an excellent time to tell me. <smiles> I truly don't think I
have, but some sanity checking would be appreciated.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
--joanie