Re: [orca-list] Caret position loss in Firefox

Hi Nolan.

I was able to reproduce the find-related loss you described and just
fixed that (at least for me). Could you please test again and see if
that find issue is now fixed for you?

And if there are other issues, let's go with one short description/issue
at a time like you did with the find issue, as I seem to be more
successful with smaller pieces. Been one of those days.... <smiles>

Thanks again!
--joanie