[orca-list] minor issues in gnome terminal

hi all
I've brought this up a few weeks ago, so I'll keep it short. I sent a
debug log to joanie for the issue where orca will not announce new text
in gnome terminal *only* when you're using tux's tintin pack. The only
reason I'm bringing this up now is because gnome 3.20 is due out soon,
and a new stable orca. Right now, I can fix this bug by going back to
orca stable, but if the bug is in 3.20 I won't be able to. I hope I'm
not being a pest, and I'm not demanding a fix, just curious if joanie
has had time to look at it and whether anyone else can confirm this odd
bug? To test, log into alter aeon as usual, but instead of typing north,
south, etc to move, use the keyboard shortcuts, that's the only way to
trigger the bug. Alt+i for north, alt+cama for south, alt+j for west and
alt+l for east. Can anyone else confirm this?
Thanks
Kendell Clark