[orca-list] small bug in pidgin

hi all
Steps to reproduce. Start pidgin, and log on to a chat room, protocol
isn't important. Press the command in your desktop to move it to a
different workspace, in my case it's control+alt+shift+arrow keys. Orca
should still announce new messages as they come in. However, if it's on
a different workspace than the one you're currently on, it doesn't. I'm
not certain if this is a bug in pidgin or orca. I'm going to test by
launching a notification in a different workspace then switching to a
different one before the notification reads. Can anyone else confirm
this? This is using sonar linux, completely up to date, and orca master,
also completely up to date as of ten minutes ago.
Thanks
Kendell Clark