Re: [orca-list] atril document viewer

hi
I'm not a hundred percent sure actually. The reason I emailed in the
first place was because I thought orca was following along with the
arrows, but when I made the debug log I couldn't get it to do it. So
either it doesn't have it or it's not giving orca what it wants. There's
already a bug filed against it so I'll have to ping the mate people to
fix it.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Kendell.

Thanks! I just took a look. And based on the events I'm seeing, I have
to ask if you are sure that Antril has caret navigation for the document
and, if so, if you are sure it's enabled. The reason I ask is because
the events I see when you are arrowing suggest that the document is
scrolling; not that you are using caret navigation. If you are sure,
then the bug is that we get no caret-moved events. This is not something
I can fix in Orca. Orca needs to be told when the caret moves and where
it is moving to. Sorry!

--joanie