Re: [orca-list] Mate 1.12 accessibility

No.
I know about Storm's package, and it is very interesting/will get to trying it soon.
I am working on a somewhat similar project based around fluxbox.
I've used fluxbox on arch for close to two years now, and have been customizing config files, adding scripts
and so forth to work around accessibility
issues and add functionality.
I will make this in to afew stand alone packages as well as a meta package or package group sometime,
hopefully soon.
I've run fluxbox on Debian and Vinux as well, but have at least one important issue to deal with on the
Debian based distros that does not effect me on
arch.
My "fluxable" GUI as well as Storm's project will gie screen reader users a way to use less robust hardware
in comfortable and effecient ways, and the
performance on better hardware makes accessible computing  a real pleasure.
I suspect Storm and I will benefit from each other's work.
When ever I have a package or packages ready for installation via package managers this list will know about
it.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  David Hunt wrote:
Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 03:28:04PM -0500

Is ratpoison your custom environment? I tried it with Storm Dragon's
Strychnine package; it's a kind of "extension" to RP.

Cheers,

Dave