Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher (wasOt: VPS)

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 02:43:25AM AEDT, Zahari Yurukov wrote:
Hi Luke,
I was going to write to the speech-dispatcher list, but while you're
here and I haven't forget it  - is it possible to configure
speech-dispatcher to use both TCP and Unix sockets at the same time?

No, that is currently not possible. However its something I have thought
of adding in the future, and there is already code in git master that will
make it easier to do this as well, so the foundations are there, its just
a matter of tying it together and working out the configuration mechanism.

Luke