[orca-list] Performance issues on https://rocket.chat

Tried visiting https://rocket.chat/ and arrowing through the page with caret mode on, but performance is very slow. I was able to do this under Windows/NVDA without issues on the same laptop, so I doubt it's a case of my hardware not being up to snuff.

Can anyone else duplicate? Is this at all Orca-related? I don't necessarily blame all browser performance issues on Orca but I wonder if there might be a pathological case this website may be triggering? It does seem significantly less performant than other sites I've encountered recently.

Thanks.