Re: [orca-list] autodetection of keyboard layouts?

On Mon, Mar 07, 2016 at 09:37:21AM AEDT, Nolan Darilek wrote:
Hmm, so if by default Orca comes up with a keybinding that uses Insert for
all command keys, and I fire up Orca on a keyboard where I'm not likely to
know where Insert is by virtue of not using it often or at all, then how
does the distinction of Orca as app vs. Orca as desktop service serve me?

Fair enough, I didn't think through it much, I am no UI designer after all. If a dialog box is the best
approach here, then thats the best approach.

Luke