Re: [orca-list] starting orca on a new debian install.

Hi.

I was logging in via ssh from my windows host as well as running
commands from the terminal.

I did manage to get orca to run now, but am still not getting audio.

Anything else i should look for?

The virtual environment is vmware workstation 12 pro. The sound card is
showing connected in vmware.

The strange thing is that audio worked fine in the installer.

Is there any way i can check volume levels from the ssh console?

Thanks.