Re: [orca-list] A page that Orca gets stuck on

Hello,
Things are much improved on this page. Thanks for fixing this.
On Tue, Jun 14, 2016, at 12:01 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi again.

Getting stuck on each revision is now fixed for me using Orca master.
Sometimes I'm seeing our getting stuck on the very top line but it
doesn't always happen. And when it does, reloading the page solves it.
I'll dig into this more next. In the meantime, hopefully things are
improved for you.

--joanie