Re: [orca-list] Proble with replacing orca translation file

Hello,

Are you getting other gnome apps with polish locale?
For example I do have mixed slovak and english locales here eventhough I think I have got locale settings configured correctly for slovak i.e. sk_SK.UTF-8 . When I launch an app through the apps list or the dash it is launched with english locale for some weird reason. If I launch an app such as gedit totem nautilus via gnome-terminal it shows up the expected locale strings.

To verify if you are seeing the same thing you can try launching orca like this just for testing:
LANG=pl orca --replace

Greetings

Peter