Re: [orca-list] Orca and braille displays

I'm not sure what you're looking for. Displays connected over USB are detected
automatically. Bluetooth displays need to be paired with the host machine,

USB, not szstematically. According to USB ID, some models need to be run
manually (specifying the braille driver code).

which could be made easier, I suppose.

If you have more than one braille display connected, I don't know what happens
or what should happen.

2 brltty sessions should run.

Could you clarify what you're asking?

At least we should have capability to check several displays, so that
brltty searches for the suitable display.

Regards,