Re: [orca-list] Building orca from sores in Fedora 23?

Hi,
try with:
sudo dnf builddep orca

Also note that development packages on Fedora end with '-devel', in contrast of Ubuntu, where they end with
'-dev'. So when you run ./autogen.sh and it starts complaining about packages, you could dnf search for them
and grep only those which contain 'devel'.

--
Best wishes,
Zahari

  ilovecountrymusic483 gmail com wrote:
Sat, Jun 04, 2016 at 12:43:05PM -0400

Hi all,

Was just wondering if there was a way to build orca from source. I'm using for door 23. I looked up
instructions on how to do this. The problem is, that the instructions are out of date. On the gnome.org
website. They are out of date as far as fedora core seven. I have tried using Sudo build-dep gnome orca but
get command not found.
What am I doing wrong?

Matthew

Ps, meant to say Sudo dnf build-dep gnome orca. Thanks.

Sent from my iPod