Re: [orca-list] Orca and braille displays

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <jmengual linuxfromscratch org> wrote:
Would it be imaginable to have something in Orca prefs to choose braille
display? I imagine combo boxes: braille display, braille device
connection, braille parameters. They would rely on brltty.conf
information. Is that possible? Because choosing display modifying by
hand it's not great.

I'm not sure what you're looking for. Displays connected over USB are detected
automatically. Bluetooth displays need to be paired with the host machine,
which could be made easier, I suppose.

If you have more than one braille display connected, I don't know what happens
or what should happen.

Could you clarify what you're asking?