[orca-list] Evelution crashing in sonar mate with latest orca master.

Hi all. I am using orca master in sonar mate and trtying to use evelution 3.20, but if I try to navigate through a list of messages, evelution just closes with no worning. Anyone else having this. What is the command to get a debug out in orca? I may need to capture one if this can not be duplocate. I am waiting for the installer problem with calamars to be sorted before I try the gnome version as that what I prefer. Thanks/.

Matthew