[orca-list] Displaying the different elements of a website after loading it

Hi,

now I have got Orca 3.20.1 in my Ubuntu 14.04.4.
It has the opportunity to show a notification not only for short time, it can also show a notification permanently. It seams that Orca does not show the information about the different kinds of elements of a currently loaded site permanently like other notifications e.g. "speech disabled". The "speech disabled" stays on the braille display until one presses any key, but it is not in the same way in firefox after a website is loadet and it reads all the different kinds like e.g. "2 visited links, 4 unvisited links". Is it possible in Orca 3.20.1 to catch such line permanently like other thinks can be shown by Orca?

Regards,
Wolfram