Re: [orca-list] Orca master is broken for me

Joanie,

Everything is working again.

Thanks,

Jeremy

On 07/18/2016 09:09 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Storm and Jeremy.

If you guys could pull master and see if the problem is now fixed for
you that would be great. Thanks again!
--joanie

On 07/18/2016 09:12 PM, Jeremy Lincicome wrote:
Storm,

I'm seeing the same problems on Ubuntu-gnome 16.04. Good to know I'm not
the only one.

Jeremy