[orca-list] Audacity

Hi,

I tested audacity today, deeply. My questions are:
- is it in GTK?
- why are not accessible some a!eas, where the!e are figures. Example:
1. Generate menu -> Quite command. The focus doesn't go to the edit area
to see and change silence duration. Why? 2. ctrl-f6, radio button
"Duration", tab, impossible to set position and duration, as boxes are
not exposed to Orca.
- Could it be fixed via Orca, or just upstream?

Other question: given that "Duration" radio button doesn't enable to
specify a position and a duration, is there a solution to mark a piece
of a track?

Thanks.

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Coordinateur francophone du projet Linux From Scratch

Administrateur de Liberté 0