[orca-list] LibreOffice Impress : what is the informations announced by Orca when switch between pages ?

Dear Orca and Libreoffice community,

with the latest LibreOffice Impress release (5.1.4) and the latest Orca (3.20.2) when I switch between page with pgup/pgdown, Orca announces lots of information like the edition mode and I think the slide type but I don't understand if the informations are corrects and if the information is really useful for users.

With the 4.2.6 version the informations seem clear because Orca announces the title, the page, the total number of page, ETC.

Can someone explain to me what are those information sent by LibreOffice ?

Best regards.

--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager