Re: [orca-list] gnome 3.16 vs 3.18 which one is more accessible?

Hi, I think I've missed the accessibility PPA post. Can you please post it again?

From: B. Henry
Sent: ‎26-‎01-‎2016 02:35 AM
To: Krishnakant; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] gnome 3.16 vs 3.18 which one is more accessible?

As far as I have noticed both should work, but I do not use gnome all that much so there may be some difference in notifications reading I've missed.
For sure you should enable the accessability PPA that has been posted here a few times by Luke and others I think so you can always have a very recent
orca, and often newer versions of other accessability stack conponents that can make our lives better.
Kendell and a couple other guys likely can fill in exactly what accessability bugs effect each gnome release.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 05:56:32PM +0530