[orca-list] gnome 3.16 vs 3.18 which one is more accessible?

hello all,
The subject line says it all.
To elaborate, I am going to try out Ubuntu 15.10 and I am aware that it comes with Gnome 3.16 by default.
But I can upgrade to 3.18 using the Gnome PPA I guess.
So I wish to know which should be the right version of Orca and right version of Gnome for a production machine? My requirement is to access wifi points, read battry status, use calc (spreadsheet) or some one word processor.
I use Eclipse Luna which is pretty accessible.
The menus should be accessible and I often need to read PDF files.
alerts, such as wifi connection notifications, and pidgin notifications should be announced.
Volumen control and system settings need to be accessible.
With this use case in mind, can some one suggest out of experience?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.