Re: [orca-list] orca and alt+tab

hi
I agree as well, but I'll add taht it should, if possible, announce the number of windows open in that application, the way it does when you switch to it. Example, if you have an extraction dialog open in file roller, orca says extracting filename, 1 unfocused dialog. So orca could say something like, window name, 2 open windows ... I'm not sure how easy this would be to do, but it should be possible to query the window manager to find this out
Thanks
Kendell clark