Re: [orca-list] Problems with VMWare Player in Fedora 23

Hi Bart,

What version of Ubuntu works for you? I've tried with 15.10 and I get the same problem as Fedora 23 - i.e. Orca can't read the VMWare GUI at all.

If we can establish which distributions work and which don't we may be able to track down the differences.

Thanks,

Nick