[orca-list] Problems with VMWare Player in Fedora 23

Hi all,

I've just installed a fresh copy of Fedora 23, and when I install VMWare Player, I can't get Orca to speak anything.

I've installed the qt-at-spi package and made sure my QT_ACCESSIBILITY environment variable is set, but still nothing.

On my other workstation running Fedora 22, VMWare Player works just fine and is fully accessible.

Can anyone suggest something I might have missed, or point me in the direction of things I could check?

Thanks,

Nick