Re: [orca-list] Informative "Orca"

Hi,

On 02/28/2016 11:06 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

On my to-do list for the 3.21/3.22 release is add a new page to the Orca
preferences dialog in which you can customize exactly what is spoken and
what is not spoken for each object type. That will be configurable both
at the default level and the application level. So you should ultimately
be able to have exactly what you want.

Don't disable the "table row" role - I think everyone could wait a
little for that to be implemented, if that is the next development cycle.
Also, when that is implemented, some objects could be "On" by default,
while others are "off" by default.
So, the "table row" role could be "off" by default.

Best wishes,
Zahari