Re: [orca-list] FWD: Re: Which desktop environment to use on Rasperry pi 2

Oh oops. I didn't catch that either. I'll just rewrite my response so that the list can see it.

In system -> preferences -> hardware -> keyboard shortcuts, there is a desktop section with shortcuts to do several things that are disabled by default. Just bind "logout" to the key you like, and you will get the functionality you need. Hope it helps.

Sent from under the bridge