Re: [orca-list] orca, firefox and copy to clipboard button

Hi Joanie.
Yes, it works in nightly although I noticed some problems.
1. When I press the space ba in the button, orca announces twice that the text was copied.

2. After I press the space bar, I can not use the b key to jump to another button. I press the b key but orca readss blank instead of copy to clipboard.