Re: [orca-list] orca, firefox and copy to clipboard button

Hi Joanie.
It is not working in my machine.
I pressed the b key until I find the copy to clipboard button and pressed the space bar. Orca did not announce that something was copied to the clipboard. I switched to gedit, pressed ctrl+v but nothing was pasted.

I'll send a debug file in pvt.
Thanks.