Re: [orca-list] orca, firefox and copy to clipboard button

Hey José.

I just took a look. I am able to active them by space bar. What I did is
use b to move by button. After the button name was presented by Orca, I
pressed space. Then I went to Gedit and pasted the text.

Note that Orca does not announce that the text was added to the
clipboard. I'll see about adding a change to do that.

HTH.
--joanie