Re: [orca-list] minor issue in seamonkey mail with orca master

Hi Kendell.

I cannot reproduce this. Please pull master again (not because I think
it's necessarily fixed, but because I just committed another change for
one of Max's issues). If you can still reproduce this problem, please
capture and send me a full debug.out. It would also be helpful to know
if the problems occur with all messages or just some.

Thanks!
--joanie