[orca-list] minor issue in seamonkey mail with orca master

 hi

Steps to reproduce
 1. Reply to an email. Orca says "re: subject of email, followed by the
encoding of the message, usually western iso 8859-1 frame" To begin
replying, it's necessary to enter focus mode manually, otherwise orca
interprets  the keystrokes as structural nav commands. I've double
checked and automatic focus mode during structural navigation is
checked. There doesn't seem to be an option for automatic focus mode
during caret navigation though. Occasionally, if I'm replying to a
message inline rather than at the top, I'll get a message like "width,
100" when I reach the end of the message. I'm not at all sure what's up
with that, but again, all I need to do is enter focus mode manually to
reply. I've been kicked out of focus mode a few times, is this normal?
In particular, typing into bookshare's search results field I get kicked
out of focus mode after two characters, but I can always enter it
manually to finish typing. Latest orca master as of 5 minutes ago to
test the thunderbird fix.
Thanks
Kendell Clark