Re: [orca-list] some lag when navigating in a page using left/right arrow

Hi Peter.

Regarding this part of your report:

On 02/23/2016 02:26 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:

When typing into the firefox find control (the one focus lands into
after pressing ctrl+f), I can sometimes get keys interpreted by orca
e.g. when trying to type in letters such as l, r, t I may occassionally
get orca saying no next radio button, no next list, no next table and
similar. The resulting character is not entered to the search field in
this case.

This sounds like the issue which I hopefully fixed for Nolan. Could you
please pull master and see if the problem is still reproducible? (And if
it is, could you please email me a full debug.out?)

Thanks!
--joanie