[orca-list] some lag when navigating in a page using left/right arrow

Hi all.

I am not sure if the problem is related to orca, firefox, my machine or myself.

Sometimes, when using left/right arrow ito explore the content of line in firefox, I experiment some lags.

To reproduce try the following:

1. Launch FF and go to http://www.oodlestechnologies.com/blogs/Rest-Client-Builder-plugin-Grails

2. After the page is loaded look for the following text in the page:
'curl -H'

3: Try to explore the content of this line using right and left arrows.

In my machine orca takes some time to speak some characters.
Thanks.

-- José Vilmar Estácio de Souza