Re: [orca-list] Sound progress indicator in the "thunderbird"

Hi Max.

Because of GUI freeze, I cannot add this option to the GUI at this time.
I can still add a setting which you could change in your
orca-customizations.py file. However, that will only work if the
progress bar is really a progress bar and not a busy indicator. If it is
a busy indicator the percentage will always be 0 and there will not be
updates. So when you kept pressing the key combination to read the
status bar, did the value change, or was it always 0 until it went away?

--joanie