[orca-list] Sound progress indicator in the "thunderbird"

Hi.

I would just like to propose the creation of the setting in the "orca" for "thunderbird", which would allow to turn on or off, monitoring the progress indicator. I had a situation where it was necessary to monitor the changes in progress bar and status bar. It is very uncomfortable, in these cases, constantly press the corresponding key combination.