[orca-list] Not a big inconvenience "firefox"

Hi.

I would like to write about one detail that I noticed in "firefox".
Reproduce the situation can be as follows:

1. Open any website;

2. Set the focus to any location on the site;

3. Press the "ctrl + l", for what would go into the address bar;

4. Type in the address bar, the address of any website, and click "enter".

After that, "orca" reads part of the site where we were before the press "ctrl + l".

You could in the future to remove this excess informative?