Re: [orca-list] Not a big inconvenience "firefox"

Hi,
Yeah, this is normal and should not be changed.

Best wishes,
Zahari

On 02/24/2016 05:20 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,

Just to repeat what appears to be going on, because guessing from
Joanie's reply below we are not understanding all what Max is
trying to tell us at least that's what I feel.

1) Go to google.com and tab to Search button. 2) While Search
button is in focus, press ctrl+l to bring up the location field. 3)
Type in a new address for example gnome.org and hit the enter key.

Notice that orca presents Search button before reporting loading
page.

I am afraid suppressing this focused event might introduce more
issues else where for example if I am using firefox search and
going back to page content and / or dissmissing popup menu.

Greetings

Peter