[orca-list] Firefox Keyboard Shortcuts Query

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to use access key shortcuts in web pages in Firefox?

In Windows, you use Alt + the access key in Internet Explorer, and Alt+Shift+access key in Firefox.

But in Linux with Orca running, if I do, for example, Alt+Shift+1, that seems to be a key binding used by Orca to show the list of headings at level 1, rather than shifting focus to the HTML element with the access key 1.

Just to clarify, I'm referring to access keys specified in HTML like <a href="some_page.htm" accesskey="1" />

I did do some Googling prior to posting but couldn't find any clues.

Thanks,

Nick