Re: [orca-list] Reporting full ancestry when navigating within Libreoffice calc document

Hi Peter.

Thanks for the update. I'll look into these issues. As for the number of
columns read for the row, Orca is trying to limit the row contents to
the columns which are visible on the screen. So the results will vary
depending on window width, column width, and scrolling. With this in
mind, could you please clarify what you're asking about in the paragraph
beginning with "When reporting by row is toggled"?

Thanks!
--joanie