[orca-list] Reporting full ancestry when navigating within Libreoffice calc document

Hello,

I think a similar issue has been fixed not very long time ago.
However after updating orca to the latest master with all the text selection changes and updating libreoffice to 5.1.0 causes orca to report window title, table information when moving by rows or by cells using the arrow keys in the libreoffice calc spreadsheet. When navigating from one to the other cell only the new cell details should be reported.

Can you try to comfirm this?

I can really remember similar issue being discussed and fixed on this list recently however unfortunatelly I am seeing this kind of behaviour with libreoffice calc spreadsheets and I am interested in having this working if possible.

Thank you

Greetings

Peter